This is an attempt at listing what those are. The list was first created by Xianzu on THIS thread, and then updated with permission for this post. If it is an item, you can also click the name to see the Allakhazam description.
Spells are colored Blue
AA's are colored Brown
Items are colored Red.
GM ability (through ability OR items) are colored Purple.
- Reanimation (0%, Cleric 12, Paladin 22) - returns you to your corpse but you don't regain XP and can not be rezzed again later
- Call of the Wild (0%, Shaman/Druid AA) - returns you to your corpse and lets you be rezzed later to recover the XP
- Reconstituation (10%, Cleric 18, Paladin 30)
- Reparation (20%, Cleric 22, Paladin 31)
- Revive (35%, Cleric 27, Paladin 39)
- Renewal (50%, Cleric 32, Paladin 49)
- Resusitate (60%, Cleric 37)
- Restoration (75%, Cleric 42, Paladin 55)
- Ressurection (90%, Cleric 47, Paladin 59)
- Incarnate Anew (90%, Druid 59, Shaman 59) Out of Combat Only.
- Gift of Ressurection (90%, AA, Paladin 72)
- Mighty Adventurer's Spirit (90% or 96%, only GMs can do)
- Baton of the Sky (90%, Item, Cleric only)
- Truwian Baton (90%, Item, Cleric only)
- Staff of Forbidden Rites (90%, Item from static original zone, Cleric Paladin Druid Shaman Beastlord Zerker) - no longer drops
- Staff of Forbidden Rites (90%, Item from static original zone, Cleric Paladin Druid Shaman) - Old Man McKenzie Monster Missions
- Convergence, (93%, Nec 53) requires Essence Emerald
- Reviviscence (96%, Cleric 56)
- Water Sprinkler of Nem Ankh (96%, Cleric 1.0 Epic Weapon)
- Blessing of Ressurection (96%, AA, Cleric 65)
- Token of Resurrection (96%, Item, All classes)
- Restoration of Life (96%, AA, Paladin 91? with 70 Alaran) Out of Combat Only.
- Divine Ressurection (100%, AA, Cleric 59 w/Healing [email protected] 3) No sickness, but still strips buffs and 18hr reuse.
- Expedient Recovery (100%, 4th year Vet AA) No sickness, summons and Rezzes all corpses in game.
- Supreme Adventurer's Spirit (96%, 2 charges)
- ?? GM Ability ?? (100%, only GMs can do) No sickness and you keep buffs.